Once you have logged into LearnSpace you will be presented with your main screen, this is your LearnSpace dashboard.
To access the admin features on the site, click the “switch dashboard” icon located on the right of the screen, just above the “i” icon.
Select “Administrator Dashboard” from the pop-up list.
From the Administrator Dashboard you will be able to add users, amend their information, view user details and run reports from the users tab.
To manually add users, select the Users tab and click the “Add User” button.
Fill in the details of the user within the form.
You can then choose for an auto generated password to be sent to the user, or manually create your own and force this to be changed on first log in by ticking the “Force password change” box
You can then assign yourself as a manager to this user by ticking the "Assign me as manager" box.
To create the user click the “Save changes” button.
The user will now be shown in your users list.
You will then need to add a Job Assignment so that the user can access courses:
- Click the user tab in the admin dashboard
- Search for the user you wish to add a job assignment to.
- Click the “Job assignments” button on the user you wish to amend
- On the next screen click “Add job assignment”.
- Use the user’s email address as their “Job ID number”.
- Click the “Choose Organisation” button.
- Select your organisation on the list by clicking it. (you can search for your organisation if you don’t see it straight away). When selected this is shown at the top of the screen where it says (Selected: Your organisation).
- Choose a start and end date for the job assignment and click the 2 tick boxes to enable the assignment.
- Click the “Save” button to confirm the job assignment. Once confirmed this will assign courses to the user’s account. This can take up to an hour for this to update on the system.